- Lock confidential and protected records in cabinets and only allow permitted personnel access to the keys. Additionally lock doors to the storage area when unoccupied.
- Have students that are working with confidential and protected records sign a confidentiality agreement.
- Do not store confidential or protected information on a thumb drive.
- Never give anyone else passwords to your accounts. If an individual needs access to a shared account, arrange for them to sign in under their own unique username and password.
- Control, Alt., Delete and lock your computer screen when you leave your desk.